Wills & Probate Fee Earner – Plymouth – 2 years PQE+
We are looking to recruit an experienced Fee Earner to work in our busy Wills & Probate department within our Plymouth office.
The Role & Requirements:
- You will run your own caseload undertaking a mixture of Wills, Powers of Attorney, Probate administration.
- Whilst not a requirement, we would be keen to meet applicants who have experience with administering more complex estates as well as trusts and tax planning.
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Partner in charge of the department.
- The ability to build and maintain good rapport with clients.
- Maintaining a professional and polite demeanour at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a true team player & not be afraid to learn new techniques and skills.
- Good presentation and organisational skills.
- Location: Plymouth – though both hybrid and remote working will be considered.
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday) & Part Time hours considered
If you would like to apply for this position please email our Practice Manager, Michelle Handley on email@example.com