Legal Secretary – Plymouth
We are recruiting a Legal Secretary to work within our Plymouth office, experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
The Role & Requirements:
- You will assist a Fee Earner who deals with a busy caseload.
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Partner in charge of the department.
- The ability to build and maintain good rapport with Clients.
- Maintaining a professional and polite demeanour at all times.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a true team player & not be afraid to learn new techniques and skills.
- Good presentation and organisational skills.
- Location: Plymouth
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday)
If you would like to apply for this position please email our Practice Manager, Michelle Handley on email@example.com