Experienced Conveyancing Paralegal – Kingsbridge
We are recruiting an experienced Paralegal working in our Residential Conveyancing department in our Kingsbridge branch office.
The Role & Requirements:
- You will assist a Fee Earner who deals with a busy caseload including purchase, re-mortgage and sale files relating to freehold and leasehold properties.
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Partner in charge of the department.
- The ability to build and maintain good rapport with Clients.
- Maintaining a professional and polite demeanour at all times.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a true team player & not be afraid to learn new techniques and skills.
- Good presentation and organisational skills.
- Location: Kingsbridge
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday)
If you would like to apply for this position please email our Practice Manager, Michelle Handley on email@example.com