Litigation Solicitor – Plymouth – 5 years PQE +
We are looking to recruit an experienced Fee Earner to work in our busy Litigation department within our Plymouth office.
The Role & Requirements:
- You will run your own caseload to include general litigation & Landlord & Tenant issues. Employment and/or Contested Probate matters would be of assistance but not essential.
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Partner in charge of the department.
- The ability to build and maintain good rapport with Clients.
- Maintaining a professional and polite demeanour at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a true team player & not be afraid to learn new techniques and skills.
- Good presentation and organisational skills.
- This role could be based entirely in the office or a mixture of office and remote working (after probationary period).
- Location: Plymouth
- Salary range: Competitive, dependant on experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full time & Part Time hours considered
If you would like to apply for this position please email our Practice Manager, Michelle Handley on email@example.com