Residential Conveyancer and/or Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor
We are recruiting a Solicitor or FILEx specialising in either Residential Conveyancing and/or Commercial Conveyancing to work at our Multi-Service Law Firm based in our Plymouth office; but with a requirement to also be prepared to travel to our other offices in Tavistock, Torpoint and Kingsbridge, as and when required (you will be given plenty of notice).
Ideally, you will be a 2-4 years’ PQE. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Fee Earner looking for personal and career growth opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice. There is the potential for the successful candidate to have long term partnership prospects.
The Role & Requirements:
You will deal with a busy caseload including purchase, re-mortgage and sale files relating to freehold and leasehold properties.
You will be able to manage a variety of commercial transactions including but not limited to sale and purchase of commercial property, drafting leases and lease extensions.
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Partner in charge of the department but will have full autonomy to run their own cases.
- The ability to build and maintain good rapport with Clients, as well as provide clear & accurate advice.
- Maintaining a professional and polite demeanour at all times.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a true team player & not be afraid to learn new techniques and skills.
- Good presentation and organisational skills.
- Location: Plymouth (occasionally required to travel to our other offices all within one hour of the Plymouth office)
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience
- Benefits: Fee based Bonus Scheme
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2-4 years’ PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday)
If you would like to apply for this position please email our Practice Manager, Michelle Handley on email@example.com