Residential Conveyancing Paralegal – Plymouth
We are looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal to work in our busy Residential Conveyancing department within our Plymouth office.
The Role & Requirements:
- Your primary role will be to open new files and deal with Registrations with the HMLR.
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Partner in charge of the department..
- The ability to build and maintain good rapport with clients.
- Maintaining a professional and polite demeanour at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a true team player & not be afraid to learn new techniques and skills.
- Good presentation and organisational skills.
- Location: Plymouth.
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday) & Part Time hours considered
If you would like to apply for this position please email our Practice Manager, Michelle Handley on firstname.lastname@example.org
Image: Andrea Piacquadio